This is your reminder of some very important upcoming events at YOUR Escondido Elks Lodge:
1. The Lodge will be open tonight at 4:00pm —there will be Thursday Night Football on our TV sets — snacks will be available
2. Our Friday Night Dinner at the Lodge — tomorrow –October 22nd –will be a “cook your own steak night” — our grill will be set
up outside and Darryl will be available to assist — chicken will also be available for those who prefer not to bring steaks—
our menu includes baked sweet potatoes and/or baked Irish potatoes, a veggie and a dessert. Terry Hache is our chef in charge.
Should be fun — plan on it.
Also — we have a very special guest for dinner this Friday Night — tomorrow—she will thank us for our recent
donation to her organization which assists Foster Care children & youth — She will also explain how our gift is intended
to be used — and she will tell us how we can volunteer as individuals to assist Foster Care children.
3. Saturday morning — October 23rd — should also be very interesting. We have rented the Lodge to a group of approximately
100 people who will also join us for hamburgers — cancer survivors —this should be fun and we are looking forward to it.
4. No Saturday night dance this week and no Sunday dance.
5. Our Lodge will open at 4:00pm on this Monday night — there will be a special food menu available.
6. Tickets are now on sale for our Halloween dinner-dance — which will be held on Saturday —October 30th —
$25 for dinner and dancing and $12 for dancing only — to the music of Alias — We have attached our flyer with more information
— costumes optional!
See you at YOUR Lodge!