There is some new Information here —Pay Attention!!
YES! YOUR Escondido Elks Lodge will be open on this Sunday — January 30th — we will be showing the two NFL playoff games on our TV sets in the bar area.
The Lodge will open around noon — the kickoff for the first game is 12:05pm and the kickoff for the second game is scheduled for 3:30pm. Snacks available.
Also on this Sunday, our Lodge sponsored Boy Scout Troop #669 will also be holding their Court of Honor in the Lodge Hall — as planned.
To recap some of our upcoming Lodge planned activities:
1. The Lodge will open at 4:00pm tonight — Thursday January 27th — for Game Night.
2. The Logge will open at 4:00pm tomorrow night — Friday January 28th — we will have a potluck dinner —
— the Lodge will furnish the entrees and we ask people to bring a salad, veggie or dessert
— there will be no charge for this dinner.
(Our chef for this Friday night was Terry Hache but she has been called away to Newport News,VA —
to perform some routine computer maintenance.)
3. Our Lodge will host a “District Director’s Clinic” on this Saturday morning — January 29th — beginning at 9:00am.
All of our Lodge Officers & Directors are required to attend this clinic — however, all members and potential members are
cordially invited to attend these sessions.
Our bar opens at 10:30am and hamburgers will be served from 11:00am until 1:00pm.
(Our burgers — with fries — are still only $6!)
4. Sunday — January 30th — Lodge will be open for NFL playoff games and for Scouts Court of Honor.
5. Wednesday — February 2nd — Board of Directors & House Committee meeting at 5:30pm.
6. Sunday Dance on Sunday February 6th.
7. Super Bowl Sunday — February 13th. A pot luck — expect a “super” pot luck.
Hopefully we will be viewing the game in the Lodge Hall!
8. Valentine’s Day — Monday the 14th — Expect all local restaurants & other eateries to be very crowded & very expensive —
while YOUR Lodge will be offering a Valentine’s Day Dinner — a taco bar — plus a Sangria — for only $10 per.
9. Mark your calendar now for a Wine Pairing Dinner at YOUR Lodge on Saturday —March 19th.
Looking forward to seeing you at YOUR Lodge!