1. Tonight — Thursday — September 8th — we will offer our Thursday Night grill menu — prepared for us by Huggie!
There are several grill menu options to chose from — including our today’s special — chicken kabob — which will only cost you $8!
2. Tomorrow night — Friday — September 9th — our chef for the evening — our ER Diane Allen — is planning a great special
menu treat for us — featuring tri-tips! Think about a steak dinner at YOUR Lodge for only $16 including tax & tip. Her menu also
Includes roasted red potatoes, salad and a dessert. Does that sound like a good evening or what?
3. We will have Saturday morning burgers — served as usual from 11;00 until 1:00pm. The Corvettes are in charge of burgers this week.
4. On Saturday the Lodge will re-open around 5:00pm — and we will have a Country Western Dance — with a dance lesson starting at 6:30pm
and open dancing from 7:30pm until 10:00pm.
5. Sunday is September 11th! There will be a Sunday breakfast at the Lodge hosted by Bobby G.
6. NFL Football will be in full swing at our Lodge on Sunday morning. The first game is available on our TV screens at about 10:00am and NFL
football lasts for most of the rest of Sunday! We are planning drink specials, food specials, raffles and other fun events.
It should be a great day — and we are looking for a huge crowd.
We are looking forward to seeing you at YOUR Lodge!